Handyman Platforms for Mast Style Forklifts
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA/ANSI Standards B56.6-2016 and CSA B335
- Heavy duty steel mesh floor for years of dependability.
- 60″ Tall High back
- Spring loaded inward swinging doors. Self-closing and self-latching
- Heavy duty industrial hinges and latches for strength and safety
- Platform railings are collapsible ad can be assembled without tools in minutes
- Easily pins onto your machines fork tines
- Standard pocket size is ID 2.75″ x 7.75″. Spacing between pockets is 30″
- Safety Pins are standard on all Platform rails. Each pin is attached to the rail b a cable to prevent losing safety pins
- Spring Loaded Doors are self-closing and self-latching. Built tough and allows the door to remain rigid at all times.
- Safety restraint tie downs are standard on all Platforms. This gives you a safe place to connect your safety harness.
- End Fork Slots make it easy to transport your Platform. To be used for loading and unloading only.
- On board Owner’s Manual.
Platform Specifications – Meets OSHA Standards
|MWP 4×4||4×4 Platform for Telehandlers||1 Door||1,000 lbs.||395 lbs.|
|MHP 4×4||4×4 Platform with Highback for Mast Style forklifts.||1 Door||1,000 lbs.||410 lbs.|
|MWP 4×6||4×4 Platform for Telehandlers||1 Door||1,000 lbs.||487 lbs.|
|MHP 4×6||4×4 Platform with Highback for Mast Style forklifts.||1 Door||1,000 lbs.||507 lbs|