Load ratings are in compliance with ANSI B56.6 STABILITY for rough terrain forklifts. Cab tested to ANSI B56.6 FOPS specifications.
|Max Lift Capacity:
|Max Forward Reach:
|Max Reach Below Grade:
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity:
|Fuel Tank Capacity:
|Rear Axle Oscillation:
||100 each way
|Length (carry position):
|Turning Clearance Radius:
|Max Reach @ Max Height
to 24″ Load Center:
||Ford 201 CID 3-cylinder diesel 60hp @ 2200 RPM
||4-speed torque converter with shuttle reverse
- Boom section with welded construction using high strength steel; telescopic 2-stage type. Confined area specialist. clears 10-foot overhead obstructions with low profile, compact design. Only 89″ wide, 173″ long. Has 13′ 9″ turning radius, front wheel drive/rear wheel steer provides maximum maneuverability. Easy to transport.
- Box section with welded construction using high strength steel; telescopic 2-stage type. Confined area specialist. Clears 10-foot overhead obstructions with low profile, compact design. Only 89 inches wide, 173 inches long. Has 13-ft. 9-in. turning radius, front wheel drive/rear wheel steer Provides maximum maneuverability. Easy to transport.
- Positive traction in mud, rough terrain and other adverse conditions. Planetary drive axle and differential lock that ties both front wheels together provides optimum traction. High flotation tires add mobility.
- Picks and places loads up, down, and out. Has 3,000-lb. capacity to 24′ 6″.
- Excellent visibility of forks, loads, and site with front-and center operator station. Responsive controls increase pick-and-place accuracy.
- Economical, efficient Ford diesel and drive train provide power to spare, long life reliability, low maintenance.
Prices starting at $16,000.
- Frame with FOPS
- Diesel Engine, 4-speed torque converter transmission with shuttle reverse
- Planetary front axle with differential lock
- Oscillating rear steer axle
- Large all-traction utility type tires on front (16.9 x 24, 10 ply) and rear (14.5/75 x 16.1, 10 ply).
- Telescopic two-section boom
- Automatic fork leveling system
- Towing hitch
- Adjustable operator’s seat with seat belt horn and back-up alarm
- Instruments and warning lights
- Complete 12 volt electrical system
- Service and parking brake
- Counterbalance valves on boom extend lift and tilt cylinders
- Center mount operator cab